Dear Readers: Please feel free to review the Contents of my book and biography in Gods, Genes, Conscience (iUniverse.com worldwide release 2006); and/or here (Google Books Search 2007) or here (Amazon.com Look Inside 2008). A list of global booksellers near you can be found here. Thank you all for scrutinizing!
Immediate Posting: The following Commentaries (developing thinkings) were made in response to the concerned articles, sources, and dates listed in January 2014, so as to promote the Good Dialogues worldwide. Thank you all for reading and scrutinizing!
- [NB: I'm in preparation of writing 2 books Decoding Scientism and Consciousness & the Subconscious (works in progress since July 2007), so my future Dialogues worldwide would not be engaged, and posted herein, as often as I had been over the past 8 years or so.]
- 1) Philosophy Meets Medicine -- RE: Caveat lector: Can Physicists truly comprehend and help -- or hinder or confuse -- advances already made in Modern Biomedicine or in Philosophy of Medicine and Biology today and beyond!? (SciencebasedMedicineUSA; January 1)
- 2) Is the "Modern Synthesis" effectively dead? -- RE: Neo-Darwinism vs Darwinism: Is Modern Synthesis (MS) effectively dead!? (SandwalkCAN; January 6)
- 3) What do they mean when they say they want to extend the Modern Synthesis? -- RE: Can neo-Darwinists or "pseudogenetic evolutionists" self-reflect, retract, or correct their very flawed or "disconnect" theory of Modern Synthesis (MS) since the 1930s-40s!? (SandwalkCAN; January 9)
- 4) The Limits of Neuroplasticity -- RE: Psychiatry aside, Neuroplasticity has had been actively investigated in our Modern Developmental Psychology and Aging!? (SciencebasedMedicineUSA; January 13)
- 5) Cloning Comeback -- RE: Cloning Comeback: Can a scientific pariah redeem himself? (NatureNewsUK; January 16)